05 Feb 2016
Essentials You Should Have At Your Work Desk (+ reduce clutter!)
Whether you are a professional working in an office, or an individual working from home, your work desk is your survival kit to brave you through your work hours and should be treated as such.
Here are a few desk essentials that you must have:
- Phone charger
- Water bottle
- Dry snacks
- Body care / Personal hygiene products
- A box of tissues
- Various stationery items
That's not to say that the above items should take up too much space on your desk – always be sure to keep clutter away as it interferes with your productivity levels.
Increase productivity and decrease clutter!
- Keep daily supplies an arm’s reach away from you
- Organise files and paper with a File & Paper Shelf and complete it with indexing stickers
- Hide supplies that you don’t use every day in a desk drawer
- Proper cable management with power strips
- Keep your computer organised – delete the files and folders you do not need and tidy your home-screen
What are your desk essentials and what tips do you have for staying organised?
Return to the main OEA Blog Page