Enjoy the following subsidised parking charges, exclusively for Office Expo Asia (OEA) attendees and attendees of our concurrent events, Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair (SGPFair), and PrintPack+Sign (PP+S) 2017.
S$8 per entry (from 7.00am – 11.59pm)
* Please note that this is a ONE TIME use ticket only. Concession coupon will not be valid once you exit the car park. Available only from 26 – 28 July 2017. **Venue provider may determine the rates from time to time in its absolute discretion.
How to collect the coupon?
Visitors are to present your SGPFair / OEA / PP+S Visitor badge at the Marina Bay Sands Customer Service Counter, located at Level 1 (diagonally opposite Exhibition Hall A) to purchase the concession coupon. Limited to one coupon per badge. The Marina Bay Sands Customer Service Counter is open from 7.00am – 7.00pm.
How does this subsidised parking work?
Please note that the MICE S$8 concession will be made via the driver’s cash card at the exit gantry.
To exit the car park using the coupon, the driver of the vehicle needs to:
- Remove cash card from IU before entering Exit Zone
- Scan the ticket to Reader
- Insert cash card into Reader or IU when prompted for S$8 payment
- $8 will be deducted from the cash card